International Career Days
You have a professional goal.
We have a way to get you there.
An online event to improve your job search, build your personal brand, and network with employers and students of your field.
FREE, tailored to your studies
& you can choose the sessions you want to attend!
26-28 April from 6 to 8 pm!
Limited places available!!
EucA's International Career Days is a 3-days online event designed to boost your career opportunities with a focus on employability, soft skills and international mobility.
You will choose one of the three tracks proposed:
Humanities (Arts, Languages, Literature, Classics, Philosophy, Archaeology, Anthropology...)
Social Sciences (Economics, Law, Linguistics, Politics, Psychology, Sociology...)
Natural & Applied Sciences (Engineering, Medicine, Pharma, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Earth Science...)
You will be sure to receive personalised advice and be inspired on what the future might hold for you!
The agenda was built around the idea of getting you ready to interact successfully with employers: the first 2 days you will learn how to put your best foot forward, while on the last day you will practice that with employers!
To achieve your career goals we will provide with the following interactive formats:
Power Sessions: 25 minutes talks that decode the job search process and provide actionable tips and tricks! Your academic background might be competitive, but are you ready to present yourself in 30 seconds, create for yourself new opportunities while networking, or describe your accomplishments to employers?
CV-check in small groups: 15 minutes with a career facilitator in groups of max. 8 people, so you can ask all your questions. You will understand the basics on how to highlight your achievements, or tips on formatting and style. Places are limited, so make sure you reserve your place in advance!
Mock Video Interview: 15 minutes of a 1-on-1 with a career strategist where you will simulate a job interview, but with a twist! The focus will be on the non-verbal aspects, like enthusiasm, energy level, confidence, voice attire, and body language. Places are limited, so make sure you reserve your place in advance!
LinkedIn Coaching: 15 minutes 1-on-1 to improve your profile and get tailored tips on how to build your profile, your personal brand, and how to network with LinkedIn.
Career Games & Networking: chill-out sessions to practice your English, online public speaking skills, and passions with students from all over Europe! Zoom bingo included!
Opportunities for interactions with employers:
Group networking with employers: fast paced 10 minute employer branding presentations followed by 7 minutes of interactions in small groups of max. 8 people. In this smaller group setting, you can ask all your questions on their industry, professional pathway and get advice for your own future! Places are limited, so make sure you reserve your place in advance!
Career speed dating: 7 minutes of a 1-on-1 with employers. Your chance to shine, to and ask all your questions, and seek advice. Great way to broaden your horizons and aim high! Places are limited, so make sure you reserve your place in advance!
Book now your spot to secure your participation! Network with employers and get personalised coaching from the EucA experts!
Companies that are participating:
- Zoltan Bakonyi, Managing Consultant at FUA Horváth & Partners, Hungary.
- Stefano Dotto, Team Leader - EU polices at European Commission, Brussels.
- Giuseppe Morabito, Trade Finance Specialist at Stellantis, Italy.
- Giulio Catanzariti, Political Affairs Officer, Middle East Division/DPPA-DPO at United Nations, New York.
- Emanuele Lourier, VP of Sales Air and Land Systems Line of Business at Leonardo S.p.A, Italy.
- Felipe Cardoso, Associate/Jr. Engagement Manager at McKinsey.
- Andrea De Stasi, Key Account Manager Health & Local Public Sector at Vodafone, Italy.
- Jaime Camacho, Online Editor at European Commission, Brussels.
- Cristina Locci, Senior Compliance Specialist, banking sector, Italy.
- Roberto Trainito, Director in GOV + HC at PwC, Italy.
Natural & Applied Sciences:
- Joao Valente, Project Controller in IT Projects at KPMG ITS, Germany.
- Giuseppe Lenzo, Senior Vice-President Marketing and Sales at Telespazio, Italy.
- Andre Mendes Almeida, Process Engineer at Hovione, Portugal.
- Mikhail Fraynt Manager at Eco Carbon, Cyprus.
- Andrea Scione, Sales Unit Director - Life Science & Chemical Area at Capgemini Engineering, Italy.
- Silvia Ruta, Responsbile for Innovation & Sustainibility at ENEL X, Italy.
- Lea Romaniello, Technical Support on Landfill management at ArcelorMittal, Italy.
- Marie Glorieux, Project Manager at PwC, Belgium.
- Luca Bernabei, CEO at LUX Vide, Italy.
- Consuelo Serrano, Communication, Marketing & Events at European Geothermal Energy Council, Brussels.
- Manuel Gonzalez Buiza, Product & Corporate Managing Director at BuenDía Tours, Brussels.
- Alejandra Carrascosa Flores, Backoffice and Social Media Producer at Council of the European Union, Brussels.
Mock Video Interviews:
- Ebonie Zondra Rayford, Assistant Dean of Student Life and Director of Career Strategy at Franklin University Switzerland.
LinkedIn Coaching sessions:
- Guido T. Schlembach, Co-Funder of GTS Recruitment, Zurich.
FREE for all university students until places are filled up.
To join us, please follow these easy steps:
1. Fill in this registration and privacy form:
2 For personalised career coaching advice, please don’t forget to upload in the form:
Your CV in PDF format (max. size 1MB)
Your Linkedin profile link
3. For personalised interactions with employers, make sure you signal your interest.
4. You will receive confirmation for attendance and if available, what 1-on-1 or small group sessions you can attend.
5. Closer to the event, you will receive the Zoom links to join the event.