Career Counseling Project
What does a great resume look like?
Writing a killer resume is what stresses out the most
every student or a new entry in the job market.
A successful resume needs to capture all the qualifications, skills, and qualities of a person...
in only ONE page!
How to do that? With EucA’s help!
Your CV can open you to incredible opportunities!
But writing a CV is not easy and neither something that you can do overnight. Recruiters will spend less than 10 seconds looking at a CV.. If they don’t find the information they are looking for, your CV will end in the rejected pile without giving it a second thought.
How can you combine all the relevant information, your skills, and experience and make your CV appealing to a recruiter?
Open to all young people… FREE for EucA students and alumni!
Free for: students or alumni from EucA Colleges or Halls of Residence
25€ fee for: all other students
The fee is for one session. Send us your CV specifying that you are neither a EucA student nor alumni Then, select which payment method is more of your convenience:
- Bank Transfer: When sending us your CV, please state that you would like to proceed with the payment through bank transfer and we will send you the required information.
- Credit Card Payment*: Once we confirm we have received your payment, we will send you the next steps to proceed with the CV Check.
*This method has no transactional fees. Useful for individuals outside of the SEPA.
A CV Check with EucA is a 45-minutes 1-on-1 session with one of EucA staff members in Brussels, Belgium, experts in Career Counseling. During the session, you will receive personalized feedback on multiple aspects of your English CV:
Style, formatting and layout
What experience and information to include
How to tailor your application to the role/employer you are applying for
How to use effective language to showcase your education and experiences
Resources or strategies to improve elements of your application
You will be able to go through your CV line by line and receive tailored recommendations based on your field experience and career objectives. At the end of the session, we will email you a report on the most important points and aspects discussed so that you can keep them as a reference for the future.
In order for each student to have a worthwhile experience, it is important that you try to do your best in preparing your CV and curating all its details.
Before drafting your CV, you might want to look into the resources EucA is promoting online or some quick tips on the do’s and don'ts when drafting your application.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of the CV check process with EucA:
0. Prepare as best as you can your CV: in 1 page, in English and saving it in .pdf format (max. size 1MB)
1. Fill in this form
2. Provide in the form a link where we can access your CV
3. Choose your preferred day and time to set our 1-2-1 with a member of the EucA staff (please note that the call will be set for the following week)
4. Wait for our email to confirm the precise day and time of our CV Check
NB: Apply as soon as you can to reserve your spot, you can always postpone the appointment if need be!
Book now your spot for your CV CHECK
"The only impossible journey is the one you never begin."